Shouting Cleverly

Identify your target audience. Who is likely to buy your product/service?

My target audience are homeless people, food/heath services and the general public.

What is your communication objective? How do you evoke the purchase decision? Is it through awareness, knowledge, liking or preference?

With my product I would like people to feel helpful and connected to the extended world and the way others have to live.

Design your message. Is it a rational, emotional or moral message? Is it a combination of all three?

I believe my service is emotional and moral. The reason it is emotional is because it connects you to others, a social thing and also makes you feel good by helping the less fortunate.  This product/idea is moral because you are doing a good thing by helping and supporting.

Choose the media. Will you use social media, traditional advertising or word of mouth?

I believe I will use word of mouth and social media to begin with and then advance onto television ads and in the newspaper.

Message Source. Who will be the face of your communication: you or a celebrity?

I will begin with commonly known people that care about the cause and then move onto celebrity’s that really care about the problem making my service more commonly known.